How are LuckyNeon light signs made?
LuckyNeon signs are handcrafted by our qualified professional team. With low energy LED tube and latest technology, we ensure you will receive a high-quality, long-lasting neon sign. Each custom neon sign is made from sturdy acrylic backing instead of breakable glass. The luminous glow comes from eco-friendly LED lights inside instead of gas/mercury.
What is LED Neon Flex light?
LED Neon Flex is one of the most versatile commercial lighting products on the market today. LED lighting products are smaller, lighter than old neon lighting. Moreover, this new light source reduces power consumption while delivering significantly greater lighting.
LED Neon Vs Glass Neon, what’s the difference between traditional glass neon and LED neon?
1. LED neon lights are brighter than glass neon light fixtures. They provide uniform, dot-free soft light that is dispersed evenly across your space.
2. LED neon lights are available in a number of colors like red, yellow, blue, green, neutral white, cool white, and warm white colors.
3. LED Neon Flex is flexible and easy to cut, bend, and shape; unlike glass neon, which requires experience to produce, shape, and install.
4. LED Neon Flex is safe for the environment and the public as it contains no toxic materials like mercury, which is found in glass neon.
5. LED Neon Flex has only normal AC voltage considerations and is safer when turning on/off the light.
6. Our LED Neon signs available with clear, colored, or UV printed acrylic backgrounds.
How much does a Custom Neon sign cost?
Neon Sign cost varies depending on sign size and design complexity. Our custom made neon signs are very affordable with our factory price that others can not beat.
Why custom neon signs form LuckyNeon cheaper?
LuckyNeon is a neon sign manufacturer which have branches in China, Unite States and UK. We can custom neon signs for you with factory price.
Is LuckyNeon light signs safe?
Yes, our neon signs are handmade with LED flex neon light, do not contain gas or mercury, work with 12 Volt DC Power Supplies Adapters, no risk when the light turn on. There is no glass in our neon signs. The LED Neon will not overheat and more energy efficient than traditional glass neon signs.
What Neon light color can I choose?
We have a total of 25 colors to choose from. 11 of these are white when the sign is turned off and colored when the sign is switched on. The remaining 10 colors come with a jacket which is a cover that goes over the tube so that even when the sign is turned off it still shows its color (just not as bright).
If you want to keep a certain color when the neon lights are off, you can choose orange, baby pink, green, hot pink, blue, red, purple, lemon yellow, ice blue, yellow, warm white. If you need a white jacket when the logo is off, we suggest you can choose white orange, white yellow, white pink, white green, white blue, cold white, white red.