To claim a copyright or trademark complaint, please provide us with the following information:
- A description of the IP rights that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description or web-link of the product you claim is being infringed;
- Your contact information including: address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the IP right owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Note: This procedure is exclusively for notifying LuckyNeon that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- All content included in or made available through the LuckyNeon website, Application or Services; such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of LuckyNeon and protected by international copyright laws.
- LuckyNeon is also the owner of "LuckyNeon" Trademark registered in many countries. LuckyNeon's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not LuckyNeon's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits LuckyNeon.